Click the logos below to see the
details from these suppliers.
Click here to see Fixed Units
- Hundreds of designer fabrics available
- Uncompromising Quality, Versatility plus Excellent U.V. Shelter!
- Optional Protective Hood made of extruded, white, ivory or black (we even offer custom colors) coated aluminum profile provides maximum protection for the fabric and frame when awning is retracted.
- PVC sealing lip against the wall eliminates need for caulking. It can be installed with any Rolltec awning system.
- Rollout Units can range in width from 6’2″ – 24′ or more and can project from 5’4″ – 13′.
ROOF MOUNTED ROLLOUT
- The Roof Mount line is great when you don’t have the right height available.
- Here we see the same awning in it’s retracted position. Notice the Optional Protective Hood which provides maximum protection for the fabric when in the retracted position.
- Electric Motor & Remote Control
– Extend and retract the awning at the touch of a button or by remote control
- Optional manual overrides are available.
- Sun and Wind Sensor and Timers
- Sensors monitor sun intensity and wind speed, extending or retracting the awning according to the weather conditions
– retractable front valance
– easily extend a curtain down from the front of your awning to block the setting or rising sun. (available in acrylic cloth and solar mesh)
- Aluminum frame fixed permanently to your home and deck or patio with a fabric cover that is laced on and removed seasonally
- Side curtains optional
DROP ARM STYLE
Call today for Complete Details!